How To Make Your Lips Look Fuller

For the past couple of years I have been really into contouring. It’s an amazing way to shape your nose, define your cheeks and create highlights and shadowing. Today I'm going to share with you a little trick on how to achieve fuller looking lips, using these techniques. 
Because let's face it what girl doesn't want a bigger looking pout! 


1. I first scrub my lips to remove any dried skin & this also raises the blood flow to the top of your lips, giving them a fuller effect. I then apply lip balm & let it sink into my lips.
2. I then brush some highlighter across my Cupid's bow, this makes the top lip look fuller.
3. Contour just under the bottom of the lip, using a contour shade or bronzer. This gives the illusion of a fuller bottom lip.
4. Apply a lip liner close to your natural lip colour and then fill in with lipstick.
(Some people like to over draw there natural lip line, personally I don't. Although a good way to gauge how far to over draw, is to gently follow just above the whole of the top lip with a highlighter. Then apply the lip liner over this line. By doing this you are not leaving a massive gap between your natural lip & the lip liner, giving more of a natural effect.)
5. Finally apply a gloss concentrating on the centre of the lip. To give the illusion of an ever fuller pout, dab some highlighter on the centre of your bottom lip.
Products Used 
Lip Scrub - Lush Bubblegum 
Highlight - e.l.f baked blush in Pinktastic
Contour - NYX taupe
Lipstick - Mac Snob
Lip Gloss _ NYX 28 Whipped
Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter - Instagram - Facebook -Pinterest
                             
    

38 comments

  1. Ooh I'll have to try this lovely, thanks for this post! I love that lip scrub, it's my fav!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my fave too, I can't help but lick it off haha smells so good! xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant post! Normally highlight my cupids bow but never actually though to contour the bottom. Will definitely try it, thanks for sharing!

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing post! Thank you for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always use a lip liner close to my natural colour :) great post x

    I have a M.A.C giveaway on my blog at the minute. You should check it out :) www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post...I loved it...I will try this..thank u :)
    kisses V.
    livinginapinkcloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lips look great (can I say that without sounding weird?! haha!), fab tips. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I didn't know anything about this & have learnt so much! Will definitely be trying this out.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog by the way. Am now following you and looking forward to reading more amazing tips and posts :)

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, I'm following you too :) xx

      Delete
  8. Great step by step tutorial dear! I will definitely try this technique out!

    Fabulous blog! Following you now :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have pretty amazing lips but I wish you would have shown a before picture!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice tip!!!
    Shall we follow each other??
    Check out my blog and let me know if you are interested :)
    xx

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great post! Really helpful tips for anyone that wants to achieve this!
    I also LOVE the lush lip scrub, it smells (and tastes) incredible!
    chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe :) I knowwwww doesn't it smell/taste amazing, I think its safe to eat :/ haha. xx

      Delete
  12. Great tutorial, I'll definitely try this!

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh your lips look amazing honey. I need to try this, the difference is so noticeable. Fab post lovely xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gonna be so helpful! Great indepth tutorial!
    Thnks for dropping by! Follow via gfc? Stay in tch
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tips I love the Bubblegum lip scrub smells amazing!
    I have a MAC giveaway open international if you want to enter :).

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. will definitely try this out!!! thanks :)

    would u like to follow each other? im following u now via GFC:)
    have a nice day!

    xx
    oishari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great tip! I was just thinking "I love that colour!" When I saw it was snob i though "amzing!" I tried it a few weeks ago and it's on my wish list!

    xxx

    http://blueeyesandblusher.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a gorgeous shade isn't it, it's one if my all time faves. xx

      Delete
  18. I was just wondering... what lip pencil did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Pink Heaven by Collection 2000 for this look. xx

      Delete
  19. great, thanks for your help :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for providing information on how to apply the lip scrub in order to derive maximum benefits from it.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top